Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hey Mickey!!



Photobucket


wearing: DisneyWorld mickey tshirt, Topshop heartbag( my heart), shorts (bought in a Soho store),
tights H&M,Steve Madden shoes( not in the pic)

What would Mickey say if he saw me not as childish as it should be. I hope nothing, and thanks Mickey
for giving some glow to my outfit! ( it´s fair: since I ´ve bought so much Disney movies, and toys,
and everything , no worries Mickey, love you)
God (and not because of the shape of it), I fell in love
with this Topshop bag! )

I would ´ve put more photos of my look here, If I wasn´t
planning ridiculously fast my trip to Italy,
now I´m just waiting for a cruise in the Greek Islands ...
the only thing.. I couldn´t bring the big cam!,
and don´t have too much easy wireless here. Anyway, I´ll be traveling much, but checking
this blog always! thanks to you. And for sure when finishing this trip, showing much
more outfits so we can understand how much we love fashion. 


Thanks for your comments before!. Love fashion.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment