Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nylon

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket Photobucket  
PhotobucketPhotobucket  
Photobucket Photobucket
I took this pictures about 6 months ago, they were for a Nylon contest which consisted in taking a shoot
that could get the cover of one issue, the prize: a double pass for a Nylon party with the misshapes!!!. It was so much fun taking
this photos, and for me, of course, creating the outfits. The location was very simple but perfect fot what I wanted, we took
them in my best friend´s school.
It the end WE WON!!!!! so we 3 went to the party next friday, I was so excited when I got the email. 
Well I wanted to share part of this work with you,(and I said part because in total there were like 480 shoots!!! )Very tiring
I must  admit, but It was really worth it.

So do you think I could get the cover of Nylon mgz?(just kidding)
Kisses and so much love

D

No comments:

Post a Comment