Tuesday, January 20, 2009


                                                                            

                                                                
Is no secret i've been sneaking into my bf's wardrobe since we
moved in together,and he has not been the first one.I just can't help it.
When I am shopping I always end up in the men's section
and I only realise when I start to look for my size that
the womens is far away! And is very common that he might ask me
questions such as: Apart from you underwear,are any of the clothes
that you have on right now yours?And this is what happened again.
I love big knitted things,I spotted this Dries Van Noten at Harrods
run towards it,grabed it, and haven't stopped wearing it since.
Yes it belongs to the mens collections,but tell me if is not adorable in a woman too...

No es secreto alguno el que siempre termine "saqueando" el armario de mi
novio,y el no es el primero que ha tenido que pasar por esto.Pero
no lo puedo evitar!Cuando estoy de compras,siempre termino en la
seccion de hombre,y no me doy cuenta de ello hasta que me pongo a buscar
mi talla.Frecuentemente el me hace la misma pregunta: Aparte de la ropa
interior,llevas algo encima que no sea mio?
Y  recientemente he vuelto a caer en esta adoracion por la ropa de hombre.
Estando en Harrods,divise a lo lejos este precioso cardigan
 de Dries Van Noten,corri a por el y no he podido dejar
de usarlo desde entonces.Y si,pertenece a la coleccion de chico,pero no me digais
que no queda genial tambien en una mujer...

                       

cardigan-Dries Van Noten
jeans-Silence Noise
shoes-Marni
bag-Mulberry


No comments:

Post a Comment