Monday, January 26, 2009

Crunch

I've been getting my credit crunch on and selling some stuff on ebay. It's addictive! Me and the boy have been going round the house saying "what else can we sell!?". One woman's shit is another woman's treasure! I'm putting my new found ebay wealth into a new Balenciaga bag. I've seen the one I want.... It is wonderful. Big, soft and red. Sigh. Bags are my weakness. I luuuurrrrrrrvvvve them. 

'Secret Diary' came out in America last week, the network that it's on (Showtime) have started to put the "webisodes" on youtube.....



The comments for this one are disturbing!



This one hasn't been up that long but I'm sure there will be yucky comments on here too soon. BASTARD PEOPLE!


Feel free to go on youtube and defend my honor to all the wackos.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr....It's been so cold out that all I've been doing recently is reading on the sofa wrapped in my duvet. I have this little blow heater that I found in Matalan for a fiver. It's amazing. My boy calls it 'The Hell Maker' coz it gets so hot. The only thing that gets me off the sofa and away from the hell maker is my Bikram yoga class. Yep that's right, I DO EXERCISE! For those of you who know me personally this will come as a shock because I have previously been extremely anti-exercise but for some reason I actually enjoy doing Bikram yoga! Also the fact that I have to be on TV in my knickers both here and in the States has made me suddenly feel the urge to get in shape. Vanity, ugh!

Despite my bid to be healthy I fell off the wagon in a big way on saturday... Cyrena had a little tea party at her new bachelorette pad. We had cake, cake, cake, tea, cake, pomegranate champagne and more cake.

Photobucket

This picture was taken half way through the day so many of the cakes are gone. There was probably twice this amount at the beginning of the afternoon. When I got home that evening I had a cake hangover. No more cake for me for a while......


No comments:

Post a Comment