Thursday, June 2, 2011

Corello a/w 2011



I've been back in Brazil for the past few weeks, catching up with my friends and attending some cool event that are always held in Sao Paulo. :) I wanted to share one of the campaigns I shoot during SPFW for the brazilian label Corello. It was great to be able to work with old friends like Hanneli who came for fashion week too, and to hang out with other fellow bloggers like Mariah and Camila... the creative director was the wonderful Alice Ferraz who put together the whole concept. It was a very hot summer day and I had the best of times hanging around the rest of the girls and having the pleasure to shoot at Jorge Elia's house(the architect) and honestly..that house is to die for!!! As usually i couldn't stop laughing under Jaques Dequeker's orders...who was shooting the campaign..I guess i get the giggles very easily and i always try to make work to feel like pleasure..and enjoy the experience! I wanted to give a special thanks to the wonderful Carol (owner of Corello) and her wonderful daughter Gabi.

All images courtesy of F*Hits and vogue Brazil




No comments:

Post a Comment