Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chloe- Crochet + Rainbow








Dress- Vintage crochet dress from Vintage store on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach
Vest- Vintage denim Levi's vest from Salvation Army in LA
Necklace- Vintage sea shell necklace from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Shoes- Fendi tassle shoes from Fendi store in New York
Purse- Vintage Kenzo bag from Vintage store in Byron Bay, Australia
Charm on bag- Louis Vuitton bird charm from Louis Vuitton

The Look: Crochet + Rainbow

Fun Fact: I painted this vintage crochet dress! It needed a little pick me up and I thought it would be so much fun to whip out my fabric paints and go to town on this little number. I used "Pepebo Setacolor" fabric paints from Pearl Paints art store in LA. Now, its my Happy dress! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment