Monday, December 28, 2009

And they think you should know

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
AA chambray trousers, AX dress, Oysho sunglasses, Steve Madden shoes, favorite owl necklace.

I wasn`t planning to get out of home today, neither did I plan to
go shopping and getting away with five new things for my closet!
but I suddenly saw the big sunny day I wasn`t really expecting.
I would have liked to save at least HALF of the money I had for the
entire week, but silly me, I am not just able to keep it safe when I see
so good sales! I`ve been wondering what I will wear for new year`s eve, 
and got some good ones. What about you?
This is one of the pieces I got as Christmas present from American Apparel!(Thanks!)
these chambray trousers are aladdin inspiration, but real ones. I love them.


XX

D


No comments:

Post a Comment