Friday, April 24, 2009

Caillianne- April 24, 2009




Jacket- Army jacket (no label) from Hell's Flea Market in NYC
Corset- White lace and eyelet corset from Vintage store called Cheap Jack's in NYC
Pants- Cargo painter pants from Israel
Belt- Etro tassel belt
Bag- Vintage Bottega Veneta (used to be my Mom's in the '80's)
Necklace- Vintage Beehive sterling silver charm from England
Shoes- Michael Kors from Davids in Toronto
Hair bow- Catagan from One of a Kind show in Toronto
Bracelet- Vintage Snake Bracelet from ebay

The Look: G.I. Joe + House Painter

Fun Fact: I lived in Israel for three months as a volunteer on a Kibbutz and my job was on dish machine for 800 people! They had a donation box of clothing for volunteers to wear while doing their dirty jobs. I found these construction pants that someone had painted houses in! I thought they were amazing, so they came home with me and I have been wearing them ever since! They are the real McCoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment