Thursday, March 5, 2009

Still in the US of A

I was supposed to go home two weeks ago but I'm STILL in LA. Arrrrrrggghhhh! I've been sucked in! I miss home terribly but every time me and my boy book our flights work stands in our way! 

Things I miss about home are:

* Tea. You cannot get good tea here. They do sell P.G tips in the supermarket but for some reason it is not the same. I miss my own mugs and the good old dirty london water!

* Oscar. I miss my kitty so much! This is the longest I've been away from him and it kills me. (yes, I am a crazy cat lady) .

* The tube. As much as a complain about the sub standard service on the london underground I miss being able to use it. I drive everywhere here and I wish I could just be on the tube reading Heat magazine instead of concentrating on the 9 million other cars on Sunset Blvd.

* Walking. Like I said above I drive everywhere here. Nothing is within walking distance.

* My family and friends (boooo hoooooo). I am madly in love with my boy but he is my only friend here and I miss other people.

Good things about LA are:

* 'Pinkberry'. A frozen yogurt place that is amazing. I am in love. Also the name makes me laugh because me and my boy call it 'pink eye'. He he!

* Watching my TV shows online. Because I'm in the States I can watch all aired episodes of my favorite shows direct from the network's website instead of watching a fuzzy version on 'mega video'. Love it.

* Valet. "What you mean I just hand the keys over and you'll park it for me"...... Welcome to the good life.

* Sunshine. Nuff said about that I think.

I think I'll be here for at least another week...

P.S Yesterday I saw Miss Jay. Words cannot do my excitement justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment