Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vogue Spain-march 09

press feature
 I've been featured in Spanish Vogue march issue 09.
The editorial was about the "new spanish socialites" and when
they've asked me to be one of the 18 guests I felt as if it was
unreal and could not truly believe it!(I'm not sure
if you could even imagine my face when they told me)
I felt so honored that I only got to believe it when I saw the article printed.
I enjoyed so much the photo shoot(as I usually do).Laura Ponte(spanish model)
had her pictures taken just before me,so I got to meet her properly,and  I
have to say she's much more prettier in flesh!
The Dior dress I wore in the picture(and shoes),was one of the options that
Sara the stylist,wanted me to wear. The other outfit was a Louis Vuitton
little black dress,with snake and stones.It was truly amazing!!!
I still cannot believe it yet!It feels so weird to see yourself in Vogue!
Thanks so much for all your emails,means a lot to me.


Este mes Vogue Espanha,lanzaba a las"Nuevas Socialites"
Un editorial fotografiada por Gonzalo Machado,en el que
me habian pedido que fuese una de los 18 participantes.
No creo que os podais imaginar mi cara cuando me lo propusieron!
Me senti tan halagada que estuve sin terminar de creerlo hasta que lo vi en papel.
Durante la sesion de fotos,me lo pase pipa(como me suele pasar siempre)...
A la guapisima Laura Ponte le habia tocado antes que a mi,asi que tuve la
suerte de poder conocerla(como dios manda) en persona,y creerme, es 
mucho mas guapa en directo!
El vestido que luci fue una de las opciones que propuso Sara la estilista,
el otro outfit era un mini-vestido de Louis Vuitton para morirse de un infarto!
Todavia sigo sin asimilarlo del todo,es extranhisimo verse en una revista como  Vogue,
y es sin duda,todo un placer y un gran reconocimiento a mi corta trayectoria
Gracias a todos por vuestros emails y mensajes,significan mucho para mi.

dress & shoes -Dior s/s 09
bag -Christian Louboutin


No comments:

Post a Comment