Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dotted Skirt


I know you have seen this picture in my
feature on Ragazza magazine.But as I like
very much the outfit I thought it didn't show
as much as I wanted it to show on paper
(the picture was much smaller) 
Just wanted to share it again with you guys.

Ya se que habeis visto esta fotografia
en el reportaje de Ragazza,pero creo que
en papel y en chiquitito no mostraba el 
outfit en todo su esplendor y es sin duda
uno de mis favoritos.
Por eso queria compartirla con vosotros
de nuevo.


[all photos by Chus Anton]
                                                  
                                                              
blazer-vintage
skirt-Linea U s/s 09(en tiendas a partir de marzo)
tee-Urban Outfitters
Shoes-Office



PS.1 Most of you have asked me if I could upload
bigger pictures in my blog.I'm happy to do it
always when there are not a hundred of them
to upload(like trips and stuff)
Muchos me habeis pedido si puedo subir las ima-
genes en tamanho grande,no hay problema!Solo
las subire en tamanho reducido cuando sean muchas.

PS.2 OBAMA HAS WON!!!!       YIIIHHAAAA
OBAMA HA GANADO!!!!                    

PS.3 Discover now why all of us(bloggers)are on:
Descubre porque todos nosotros(bloggers) estamos en:

streetstyl.es: the latest from top fashion blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment