Friday, August 29, 2008

Look of the Day.7:BOOTILICIOUS!

                                                                


As you already now the must-have for A/W 08 is a pair of nice boots.(over-the-knee)
All designer have created their special ones,the favourite ones came in suede...
By far I already got myself two pairs as i couldn't make up my mind between
suede or normal leather.
This ones are vintage suede from the 60s...

 Este invierno las botas nos llevan de calle.Y es que solo hace falta pasearse
 por style.com,para observar que en cuanto a calzado se refiere esta 
temporada,las botas son las grandes protagonitas. Yo, a falta de decision
 entre una u otra me las he pillado en ante y piel.



More about my clothes HERE
Mas sobre la ropa que llevo AQUI

No comments:

Post a Comment